Think Inside the Box
The National Lacrosse League, together with US Lacrosse, provides unprecedented access to top tier players and coaches who share how box lacrosse is an integral part of lacrosse player development. Think Inside the Box is an interview series and resource for all players and coaches. Learn how players, coaches, professional, and collegiate players use box lacrosse to support player and skill development.
- Trevor Baptiste, U.S. National Team Player, NLL Philadelphia Wings: Be the Best Version of Yourself
- Kyle Jackson, NLL Halifax Thunderbirds: Build Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
- Mark Miyashita, Men’s Head Lacrosse Coach, Canisius College: Popularity of Box Lacrosse
- Taylor Wray, Men’s Head Lacrosse Coach, St Joseph’s University: How to Achieve Box Lacrosse Growth
- Matt Brown, Men’s Associate Lacrosse Coach, University of Denver: Benefits to Exposing Young Athletes to Box Lacrosse
- Bill Tierney, Former U.S. National Team Coach, Men’s Head Lacrosse Coach, University of Denver, #1: How Box Lacrosse Showcases the Artistic Part of the Game
- Bill Tierney, Former U.S. National Team Coach, Men’s Head Lacrosse Coach, University of Denver, #2: Box Drills to Develop Players
Ready to Think Inside the Box?
Ready to Play Box?
Find out where at USBOXLA.
Ready to Learn More?
Click here to discover Box Lacrosse at USL.com.
About US Lacrosse: As the sport’s national governing body, US Lacrosse provides national leadership, structure and resources to fuel the sport’s growth and enrich the experience of participants.
The sport’s National Governing Body