National Lacrosse League 2019 NLL Draft Hat Giveaway Contest Rules
This giveaway contest is being conducted by the National Lacrosse League. The data and results are strictly being used will not be used by any third parties, or by the National Lacrosse League unless a consumer opt-in to receive email communications from the National Lacrosse League explicitly.
This survey contest will be opened to accept entries on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5 PM ET, and all entries must be received by Wednesday, September 24 at 5 PM ET.
Maximum Entries Allowed: 1 completed form per 1 unique email address
Number of Winners To be Selected : 24
Prizes: One (1) 2019 NLL Draft hat
Approximate Retail Value of Prizes to be Awarded: $30 per hat
Contest Dates: 5 PM ET 9/11/2019 – 5 PM ET 9/24/2019
How will Winner Receive Notification: E-mail
National Lacrosse League Research Survey Contest Rules
These rules apply to the National Lacrosse League Research Survey Contest being conducted by Two Circles and the National Lacrosse League.
HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
The National Lacrosse League 2019 NLL Draft Hat Giveaway Contest will begin Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 5 PM ET and end Wednesday, September 24 at 5 PM ET.
Contestants will fill out an online form and enter their email to be contacted if they are selected as a prize winner. No purchase is necessary, but the online form must be completed in order to enter the contest.
Unless otherwise specified, the contest is open to all National Lacrosse League fans who are 18 years of age or older and are residents of the United States or Canada.
Employees of the National Lacrosse League, and their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to be selected as a winner.
Each winner will receive one (1) 2019 NLL Draft Hat.
A prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner.
When a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
There will be 24 winners chosen and notified by Thursday, September 25 at 5 PM ET.
Each winner will be chosen at random.
If a winner(s) does not respond to the email notifying him/her within 72 hours of receipt, an alternate winner will be selected.
Decisions of the National Lacrosse League with respect to the contest are final.
- All contest participants must provide a valid email address.
- Taxes: Payment of any federal, state, provincial or local taxes that might be owed will be the sole responsibility of the winners.
- By participating in the contest, contestant agrees to have his or her name used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation.
- By participating in the contest, contestants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the National Lacrosse League and each of its member teams, including the Buffalo Bandits, Calgary Roughnecks, Colorado Mammoth, Georgia Swarm, Halifax Thunderbirds, New England Black Wolves, New York Riptide, Philadelphia Wings, Rochester Knighthawks, Saskatchewan Rush, San Diego Seals, Toronto Rock, Vancouver Warriors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries/entities and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the contest (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the contest and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such contest arising in any manner whatsoever.
- The National Lacrosse League reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- By participating in this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these rules and conditions. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the National Lacrosse League.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the National Lacrosse League will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The National Lacrosse League will disqualify any entry from contestants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the National Lacrosse League will also delete any online entry knowingly received from contestants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the National Lacrosse League and will not be returned.
- The contest is void where prohibited. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the National Lacrosse League, 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 700, Philadelphia, PA 19106 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the National Lacrosse League.
- The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. The National Lacrosse League reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the National Lacrosse League corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the contest.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The National Lacrosse League, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry processor the operation of the National Lacrosse League website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules.