The 2015 National Lacrosse League trade deadline on Tuesday, March 31 has come and gone but not without some monumental moves. Which NLL teams wheeled and dealed by swapping players and picks before the 3 p.m. ET cutoff? Check out the deadline summary below.
- New England Black Wolves acquired transition player Andrew Suitor from Minnesota Swarm in exchange for transition player Joel White and a second-round selection in the 2017 NLL Draft (STORY).
- Minnesota Swarm acquired forward Johnny Powless from Vancouver Stealth in exchange for forward Logan Schuss (STORY).
- Colorado Mammoth acquired forward Cameron Flint from Minnesota Swarm in exchange for second-round and third-round selections in the 2016 NLL Draft (STORY).
- Buffalo Bandits acquired defenseman Jamie Batson, a second-round pick in the 2016 NLL Draft and a second-round selection in the 2017 NLL Draft from Rochester Knighthawks in exchange for forward Joe Resetarits and a third-round selection in the 2016 NLL Draft (STORY).
- Edmonton Rush acquired transition player Matthew Dinsdale from Calgary Roughnecks in exchange for a conditional third-round selection in the 2015 NLL Draft (STORY).
- New England Black Wolves acquired forward Garrett Billings from Toronto Rock in exchange for forward Kevin Crowley (STORY).
Teams had until Thursday at 3 p.m. ET to finalize rosters. Following Thursday’s deadline, only internal roster transactions are permitted and no free agents may be signed for the remainder of the 2015 season.
Stay tuned to see which teams are now best primed to make a run at the Champion’s Cup as the playoff race heats up heading into Week 14 of the 18-week regular season.