This sweepstakes will begin on 3/3/2020 9:00 AM ET and all entries must be received by 3/6/2020 12:00 PM ET.
Maximum Entries Allowed: 1 per sweepstake
1 pair of tickets to the Vancouver Warriors at Saskatchewan Rush game on March 7, 2020.
Approximate Retail Value of Prize Awarded: $150
Sweepstake Dates: 3/3/2020 9:00 AM ET – 3/6/2020 12:00 PM ET
# of Winners Selected for this Sweepstakes: 1 per prize
How will Winner Receive Prize: Will Call Pickup
The sweepstakes is in no way sponsored or administered by Alterna. Alterna is hereby completely released of all liability by each participant in this sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the sweepstakes must be directed to the National Lacrosse League and not Alterna.
National Lacrosse League Sweepstake Rules
These rules apply to all sweepstakes conducted by the National Lacrosse League. In addition, the General Sweepstake Rules posted on the League’s website may apply to this sweepstake.
HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY
The sweepstake will begin March 2, 2020 and March 6, 2020.
Users will go to the NLL’s Instagram account at Instagram.com/nll and
- Follow @NLL, @AlternaSavingsCU and @AlternaBank on Instagram
- Like this post
- Tag a friend
Unless otherwise specified, sweepstakes are open to all National Lacrosse League fans who are 18 years of age or older in the United States. The sweepstake is open to Canadian residents 19 years of age or older except in the Quebec DMA.
Employees of the National Lacrosse League, its affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win.
Fans are eligible to win a League sweepstake only once every Thirty (30) days and a prize valued at $600 or more, only once every six months. Only one winner per household (whether related or not) is permitted in any sweepstake.
1 pair of tickets to the Vancouver Warriors at Saskatchewan Rush game on March 7, 2020.
A prize cannot be claimed by third parties on behalf of the winner. If a sweepstake is open to entrants under the age of 18 and a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must confirm the prize.
When a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
Prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
IMPORTANT NOTE: ANY AND ALL OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE GAME WILL BE THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CONFIRMED WINNER AND HIS/HER GUEST. NO COMPENSATION WHATSOEVER WILL BE PROVIDED WITH RESPECT TO ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE GAME OR OTHERWISE. ALL TICKETS ARE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ISSUER. TICKETS WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF LOST OR STOLEN
SELECTION OF WINNERS
There will be 1 winner chosen and notified March 6, 2020 by 12:15pm ET through Instagram DM.
Winner will be chosen at random. The eligible winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without mechanical or other aid prior to being confirmed as the winner.
If the winner(s) cannot be contacted within 12 Hours after the prize is awarded, an alternate winner will be selected.
Decisions of National Lacrosse League with respect to the sweepstake are final.
- Taxes and Liability: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Sweepstake winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winners can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600 for the calendar year. Winners may be required to accurately complete and submit IRS Form W-9 to the National Lacrosse League as a condition of acceptance of a prize.
- By participating in the sweepstake, entrant agrees to have his or her name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this sweepstake without additional financial or other compensation.
- By participating in the sweepstake, entrants hereby releases and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the National Lacrosse League, Alterna Savings and Credit Union Ltd., and each of their respective, its affiliates, subsidiaries/entities and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advertising and PR agencies, sponsors, advertisers, promotional partners, agents, representatives, and their successors and assigns, and all others connected with them and the sweepstake (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, claims, actions and damages sustained or incurred by participation in the sweepstake and the receipt and use of any prize awarded (if any) through such sweepstake arising in any manner whatsoever.
- Sweepstake winners (and their guests or travel companions, if any) may be required in the National Lacrosse League’s sole discretion, to sign a liability release and a publicity release. A winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18 years) must execute and return any required release within five (5) business days from notification or winner will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. An alternate winner may be chosen by random selection. Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the sweepstake. Any entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian, if applicable) who refuses to sign any required release will forfeit any and all prizes.
- The National Lacrosse League will be excused from its obligation to conduct the sweepstake if its performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond its control, including, but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, hurricanes, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
- The National Lacrosse League, its affiliates, subsidiaries/entities, sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners, and their assigns and successors are not responsible for failure to conduct or for alterations to the sweepstake due to circumstances beyond the control of any such entity.
- Decisions of National Lacrosse League management with respect to the sweepstake are final.
- The National Lacrosse League reserves the right to end any sweepstake or amend these rules upon announcement on air or publication at www.nll.com
- The National Lacrosse League reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the sweepstake, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, which will become effective upon announcement.
- The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for any prizes or certificates lost or stolen after the winner has claimed them from the National Lacrosse League.
- Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use. Acceptance of a prize releases the National Lacrosse League, its sponsors, promotional partners and advertisers from all liability and claims concerning the prize, its delivery, and its use.
- The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the sweepstake or in the announcement of a prize. The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for (i) lost, stolen, mutilated, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete or late entries; (ii) telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, facsimile transmission errors, equipment malfunctions and any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or from sending a text message (if applicable, message and data rates may apply, and the National Lacrosse League is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for this method of entry); (iii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technical difficulties.
- By participating in this sweepstake, entrants agree to be bound by these rules. Failure to comply with the sweepstake rules may result in a entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of the National Lacrosse League.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information as part of their entry and the National Lacrosse League will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The National Lacrosse League will disqualify any entry from entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements and the National Lacrosse League will also delete any online entry knowingly received from entrants under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Any materials submitted become the property of the National Lacrosse League and will not be returned.
- No purchase is necessary. The sweepstake is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
- Copies of the written sweepstake rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main studio of the National Lacrosse League, 1100 E Hector Street, Suite 415, Conshohocken, PA 19428 or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the National Lacrosse League.
(For Internet sweepstakes, add:)
- The National Lacrosse League is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches.
- Sweepstake participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address.
- The National Lacrosse League and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by the National Lacrosse League, users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or sweepstake s, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
- The National Lacrosse League reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or sweepstake should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the National Lacrosse League corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of game or sweepstake. National Lacrosse League, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by the specific sweepstake rules, and the General Sweepstake Rules appearing above.
- To enter online, you must enter your first name and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number and a valid email address in the online entry form. One Internet entry per person and one Internet entry per email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible by assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- The National Lacrosse League, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the National Lacrosse League website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The National Lacrosse League further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the sweepstake if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.